Camps Bay High School is a caring and collaborative learning community that embraces South Africa’s diversity while blazing a trail in Service, Academia, Sport and Culture. Our school ensures that learners achieve intellectual and personal excellence and are well prepared for a global community as responsible, productive and engaged citizens.
3 Learnerships are offered to graduates who are studying for their PGCE through a distance learning institution. The learnerships is for 1 year on campus, teaching 2 to 4 classes and taking 1 extramural activity. Stipend and contribution towards studies.
The positions are effective from the start of term 1 2022.
The 3 learnerships available are:
- Life Orientation (Gr 8 – 12) and English (Gr 8 -10) Learnership;
- Mathematics (Gr 8 – 10) and Digital Technology (Gr 8 -9) Learnership; and
- Natural Science and Technology (Gr 8 – 9) Learnership.
The successful candidates will be:
- computer literate,
- able to contribute to the academic, sporting and cultural life of the School, and
able to work effectively as a member of the team
The application must include:
- a full CV noting other subjects,
- extramurals offered,
- certified copies of qualifications,
- academic transcripts,
- copy of ID Document, and
names of two contactable references.
Email applications to recruitment@campsbayhigh.
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2021
Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification from us for an interview by 10 November 2021.