JOB VACANCY: ENGLISH TEACHER – GRADES 8 to 12, TEMPORARY POST FROM START OF TERM 1 2022 TO 17 MARCH 2022
Camps Bay High School is a caring and collaborative learning community that embraces South Africa’s diversity while blazing a trail in Service, Academia, Sport and Culture. Our school ensures that learners achieve intellectual and personal excellence and are well prepared for a global community as responsible, productive and engaged citizens.
We have a Temporary Post available for an English Teacher (Grade 8 to 12) from Start of Term 1 2022 to 17 March 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- be qualified and have suitable experience in teaching English from Grade 8 to 12;
- be computer literate and have proven experience of using computers and technology effectively in education;
- show vision, innovation, creativity, and motivation in designing learning programmes, and in classroom teaching;
- be prepared to assist in the extra-mural programme if needed;
- be able to plan, record and report on Assessments;
- be able to work effectively as a member of a team dedicated to the development and care of all learners; and
have exceptional interpersonal skills.
The application must include:
- a full CV noting other subjects offered;
- copies of qualifications;
- academic transcripts;
- SACE registrations certificate;
- copy of ID Document; and
names of two contactable references.
Email applications to recruitment@campsbayhigh.
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2021
Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification from us for an interview by 10 November 2021.