Sport at Camps Bay High School
CREATE A HEALTHY BODY, MIND AND SOUL
A healthy body nurtures a healthy mind. At CBHS the unique surroundings offer the ideal place to develop healthy minds through practising sport as an exciting experience, rather than just as another activity. We are determined to spotlight the renewed growth and development of sport at the school.
Aims & Objectives
Addressing the needs of all our pupils from Grade 8 to Grade 12, we endeavour to:
- promote the development of a healthy lifestyle;
- encourage creative use of leisure time through physical activity;
- extend the range of experiences in physical activity;
- provide experiences which reflect variety, vitality, challenge, achievement, joy, maximum participation and good sporting behaviour;
- develop an understanding of how the body moves;
- assist each student to attain their full movement potential;
- provide opportunities for leadership, initiative, responsibility and self-esteem;
- provide opportunities to learn the rules and strategies of a variety of games and activities.
We are determined to spotlight the renewed growth and development of sport at the school.
Summer Sports at Camps Bay High School
Winter Sports at Camps Bay High School